- Information about your visit and how you use our website
- Voluntarily shared personal information
Information about Your Visit — This information is collected to better understand how we can make our website (its design and content) more engaging and valuable for our visitor. The information collected includes:
- The visitor’s device (desktop, tablet, smartphone, etc.)
- Loading times (how fast was our website able to load on your device)
- Pages visited (first page, and consecutive pages visited)
- The time spent on the website (time spent on individual pages in specific, the site as a whole)
- Website visited prior and after the website
This information is collected via cookies — small text files stored on your device that collects and safely store this information on your device. They can be stopped and removed at your discretion.
Voluntarily Shared Personal Information — When you contact Inspur’s customer care and support staff through our website, you may be asked to share personal information such as your email and contact information so that we can respond to your queries.
Depending on your message, this information may include your name, professional address, payment details, and other contact details. We hold record of our communications for keeping track of customer requirements and for legal-purposes.
This information is used only to communicate with you, verify your credentials, and to complete transactions.
Information about your visit, however, maybe shared on aggregate basis for aiding market research and understanding of website traffic.