Launched in April, 2011, SmartCloud MDC is a complete integrated Datacenter in one container with:
IT racks, power (UPS/battery), refrigeration, firefighting/ security and monitoring systems,
even standby diesel generator.
Self-contained all-in-oneModular DC
Flexible configuration ondemand
Use upon arrival
Applicable for all sizes ofDC construction – small,medium and large
Green and energyefficient: PUE of 1.02~1.25
Reduce power and cooling costby 25%+, reduce occupied spaceby 15%, reduce total cost ofDatacenter operations by15%
Available in 20’ or 40’containers, or asin-building units
Inspur SmartCloud MDC Layout and Design
Cold and hot aisle sealing thermal effect diagram
Inspur Modular Air Conditioner System / Water Cooling
- Can accommodate high density and high heat nodes, including server blades and GPU servers.
- Sealed structure – will not get affected by environmental humidity and temperature.
- Refrigerating capacity for a single unit is up to 50KW with self-control features and low noise operation.
Inspur SmartCloud MDC Achieves Best PUE & TCO
- One-time investment on cooling equipment
- One-time investment on power equipment
- Large construction cost
- High vacancy rate
- Subsection investment on cooling equipment
- Subsection investment on power equipment
- Greatly reduce construction cost
- High use ratio
Cost reduces by 10%+
Modular Container Datacenter Spec
|Compute andStorage unit||Application specific Compute and Storage nodes in fully integrated racks are customizable per requirement.|
|Power unit||Max. power 160KWMin. power 50KWExternal power supply 380V|
|Power and Cooling Capacity||Max. refrigerating power 160KWPower per rack 20KWWater cooling 7°C at the lowest|
|Management Unit||In-Cloud OS V1.0|
|Environmental Specifications||Load-bearing capacity: 20tHumidity: 0-100%RHTemperature: -40-60°CDimensions: 6m*2.5m*2.5mMax. weight: 20t; min. weight: 5t|